Two new roles have recently come available for Quality Assurance Officers for a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Suffolk area. These roles will have quality oversight for aseptic compounding of pharmaceuticals to facilitate their batch release. As well as a competitive salary and package, this role offers excellent training and development opportunities for you to increase your responsibilities and progress your career.
- Review of documentation for batch release as well as investigations, production complaints and deviations
- Spending time at the production floor performing line audits
- Supporting validation programmes and change control implementation
- Ensuring production is GMP compliant and read for internal or external audits
- Scientific qualification, ideally at degree level
- Quality assurance experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Aseptic cleanroom experience
- A strong team player and effective communicator
If you feel you would be suitable please apply now, a member of the NES team will be in touch with all relevant applicants.