Job DescriptionSite Engineering Manager - Wirral - £55,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Are you a strong results driven Engineering Leader? I am currently looking for and engineering manager to manage three factories at Port Sunlight. As a leader you will manage and improve the performance of technical teams alongside being responsible for the day to day operational running of the site
JOB SUMMARY – Engineering Manager
- Develop, deploy and implement plans to ensure the best utilization of assets in the sites as well as supervise and give guidance on the maintenance of such assets.
- Manage the technical teams responsible to deliver, infrastructure and services on site.
- Alternative/options of design to manufacturing.
- Create and implement plans to continuously improve site infrastructure needs such as energy, water, treatment, steam and all infrastructure services, contracts and contractors.
- Coach, develop and train across the site on technical and technology issues.
- Work in partnership with Operations Managers to improve site and line efficiency and reduce waste.
KEY REQUIREMENTS – Engineering Manager
- 5+ Years Experienced of both Maintenance and Project Engineering in a FMCG/related industry or experience gained in an Engineering consultancy environment.
- 3+ years operating in a management capacity.
- Deep knowledge /expereince of designated maintenance systems.
- Strong leadership skills
- Results focused leadership skills.
- Attained Professional Engineering Status ( Or member of professional institution)
- WCM experience.