Contract - Based in Yorkshire
Our client is a world leader in Chemical Manufacturing who are looking to engage with an experienced Document Controller.
The successful candidate will be joining an onsite team of Document Controllers to provide support for a range of projects across the site. The position is full time working on a contract basis.
Responsibilities for this role will include;
- Support Engineers with defining Document Names/Revisions and File Naming.
- Check all engineering documents.
- Maintain a register of all checked out documents and chase overdue documents. Request for checking out a document are to be send to our client contact.
- Manage the site wide Drawing Register. Allocating new Drawing Numbers to Engineers and Subcontractors upon request.
- Manage incoming and outgoing project documents via our client contact.
- Raise Purchase Requisitions (PRs), maintain PR/Purchase Order (PO) register, process Change Order Request (COR), track documents expected from PO receiver.
- Collect all time sheets of the team members and give to PM for signing. After signing, put timesheets into folder and forward for PO creation.
- Taking minutes at Project Meetings
The client is looking for a candidate to start as soon as possible. If you are interested in this role please contact me on 0161 942 2121.