Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures that all assigned projects are delivered in accordance with agreed budgets and schedule, whilst implemented in line with all Company standards, HSE requirements and business principles.
- Ensures that appropriate resources are available for the construction, commissioning, start-up and seamless hand over of assigned projects to the Operations Team.
- Maintain business and technical controls for assigned projects to ensure that the project and Asset Team objectives are met.
- Ensures that concerns or threats to project delivery/schedule are adequately addressed and pro-active actions identified to minimise the impacts.
- Takes an active role in driving HSSE performance in area of responsibility via active involvement in all HSSE issues related to project implementation activities i.e. close-out and correct levels of focus on follow-up actions.
- Tertiary Engineering Qualification, preferably a Degree from a recognised tertiary education institution
- Extensive and demonstrable knowledge of Oil and Gas Industry with offshore experience ( +10 years)
- Strong Project and contract management skills
- Ability to proficiently utilise project support systems (SAP, MS Project, MSS, etc).