|Job Title:||Regulatory Associate|
|Salary:||£0 - £250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charles Leach|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2018 14:22|
ESSENTIAL: Regulatory affairs. Medical devices. Cosmetics. Digital. Electrical Background. Consumer health. SOPs.
The modern world is becoming increasingly digitalised, and the consumer healthcare field is no exclusion from this. My client, a global pharmaceutical and consumer health company is currently seeking the niche expertise of an electrical Regulatory Associate to assess and help expand their exciting portfolio.
Regulatory Associate Key Responsibilities:
- Preparation of high quality, detailed regulatory documents using varied information sources.
- Liaising closely with other company personnel to ensure accuracy of such records, providing regulatory pack management advice.
- Managing and interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Labelling and artwork mock-ups and requests.
- Quality checking of documents to ensure consistency and adherence to company standards.
- Negotiating with global regulatory bodies.
- Global and EU final review and sign-off for cosmetic and medical device products
The Successful Candidate Shall:
-Have 2 years’ prior experience in regulatory affairs.
-Possess a degree in Electrical Engineering.
-Be knowledgeable on consumer and workplace electrical legislations.
-Be a competent project planner, with exceptional tracking and communication skills.
-Be well aware of Global and EU regulatory procedures for medical devices and cosmetics.
This position is based on a 12 month contract basis, with opportunity of extension and is due to start immediately. This department is currently expanding exponentially and as a result it shall be a very exciting time to join the company. If successful, you can expect a very competitive salary package and a company name that will echo on your CV for years to come.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Regulatory Affairs Associate
United Kingdom, United Kingdom
£20 - £25 per hour
Junior Regulatory Affairs Associate
Clinical Research Associate II
$95000 - $98000 per annum, Benefits: Base+15-18k Car+Super on Top of Base
Clinical Trial Associate
North Sydney, Australia
$60000 - $75000 per annum, Benefits: Super 9.5%
Clinical Research Associate
$110000 - $120000 per annum