This is a full-time role and the successful candidate will be based in Perth, working collaboratively within multidiscipline design teams. You may work across Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Residential and Retail and lead a team of engineers and designers for projects across Australia.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Work collaboratively within a multidiscipline project team
- Ability to complete business development and develop client relationships
- Manage multiple large scale projects and teams
- Prepare specifications and datasheets for major equipment
- Undertake electrical engineering design calculations
- Review 3D models and drawings
- Review and integrate vendor documentation
- Adhere to the project schedule
- Provide onsite technical support
- Perform site inspections, functionality testing and commissioning documentation
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Professional Membership or eligibility for membership
- Electrical distribution and power generation, lighting design, security systems
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Understanding of relevant Australian and International Standards
- Ability to problem-solve effectively
- Ability to travel to site if required
- Maintaining the highest levels of health and safety
- Promoting the company’s Values and Code of Conduct.
We will only contact candidates with the right to work in Australia and with the relevant skills and background for the role.