Minimum 12 month contract with potential for an extension, the successful candidate will be based in Perth and work collaboratively within a project design team, and be involved in leading the electrical design for a number of mining projects and Clients in WA.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Work collaboratively within a multidiscipline project team
- Prepare specifications and datasheets for mining equipment
- Undertake reviews of electrical and instrumentation requirements of P&ID’s
- Review 3D models and drawings
- Review project specifications
- Review and integrate vendor documentation
- Adhere to the project schedule
- Provide onsite technical support
- Perform site inspections, functionality testing and commissioning documentation
- Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Professional Membership or eligibility for membership
- 10+ years’ experience in the mineral resources sector
- A diverse range mining project experience
- Strong knowledge of electrical and instrumentation equipment
- Knowledge of WA Mines Safety and Inspection regulations
- Understanding of relevant Australian and International Standards
- Ability to problem-solve effectively
- Ability to travel to site if required
- Maintaining the highest levels of health and safety
- Promoting the company’s Values and Code of Conduct.
We will only contact candidates with the right to work in Australia and with the relevant skills and background for the role.