Job DescriptionWeb Developer – Permanent – Basingstoke
Excellent opportunity for an experience Web Developer to joint an established team.
Web Developer will have experience of:-
- Symfony, and ideally Yii2 PHP Frameworks
- Some HTML/CSS/JS
- Git Version control, with branching experience
- Familiarity with consuming and developing HTTP REST APIs
- 3 years proven commercial experience, minimum
- Ability to work with a remote team
- JIRA and Kanban experience
The Web Developer will work on existing solutions, enhancing and improving as required.
Web Developer – Permanent – Basingstoke
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
There will be occasional travel involved outside of the UK.