This role is a short term contract providing 3 weeks holiday cover from 15th August until 5th September 2018. Please ensure you are available during this time before applying.
- Managing the construction programme and getting the project built safely and within budget
- Responsible for the installations team involving 60-70 individuals on site
- Assisting with the overall co-ordination for the sub-contractors from pre & post contract selection regarding steel mezzanines, sprinklers, mechanical, electrical and CCTV.
- Attend and chair weekly/fortnightly meetings with clients & sub-contractors including design & progress meetings.
- Commercial control of project including budget cost control, valuations approval process
- Health & Safety with the team of sub-contractors developing the RAMS
- Responsible for the upkeep of the SHEQ files and managing the CDM processes on the project
Senior Site Management, Senior Site Manager, Site Manager, M&E Project Management, Warehouse Installation, Construction, Automation, Health and Safety, NEBOSH, Mezzanine.