Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is recruiting for an experienced HSE Manager to work on an ongoing contract based in Greater Manchester. This role is a fantastic contract position likely to last over 12 months.
The successful candidate must have on site experience for chemical pipeline or tanks build projects.
- Responsible for the safety installation on a number of pipeline and tanks projects at a major chemical infrastructure site
- Carrying out site inspections including incidents analysis & reporting and checks and toolbox talks
- Create and develop suitable Risk Assessments and Method Statements and review suitability of Sub Contractor Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Be knowledgeable of process safety rules and legislation and ensure compliance to industry standards
- Collate H&S data, statistics and implement various H&S initiatives at a site level to help develop performance and cultural improvement.
- Attend internal and client’s safety meetings and communicate & implement any actions from the meeting including Responsible for Internal & external HSE communication
- Offering advice, guidance and coaching on all H&S matters to project staff, including direct employees, sub-contractors, supply chain and the client as required.
HSE Manager, HSE Site Supervisor, SHE, SHEQ, Health and Safety Advisor, NEBOSH, IOSH, Chemicals, Petrochemical, Fine Chemical, Liquid Handling, Process Safety, Tank Build, Pipeline.