Job DescriptionOur client, a global Oil & Gas Operating Company, is looking to hire a Well Completion Engineer for a 12 month contract based in Aberdeen.
Job Summary & Requirements:
• Have significant years Completion and Well Intervention (CWI) experience, with specific skills in sand control completion design.
• Have a Degree or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics or a similar technical or scientific discipline.
• Have experience integrating technical and business activities on multi-discipline projects.
To design completion strings for a UK Project. Located within the front end design team for CWI activities to deliver maximum value to the assigned asset whilst maintaining PTW Operated and HS&E standards.
• Prepare completion designs and cost estimates for allocated project following Well Delivery Process.
• Ensure that the Well Delivery Process and controls are implemented for all CWI designs, thereby safeguarding the technical integrity of the Assets.
• Ensure Better to Best processes and tools are adopted and embedded into CWI designs.
• Manage and control the interfaces between CWI Front End, Well Construction, Production, Development teams and external stakeholders.
• Deliver against CWI performance KPI’s.
• Drive functional excellence for CWI activities ensuring that local, regional and global learning are communicated and taken account of as appropriate.
• Ensure deviations from technical standards are only conducted with the appropriate level of technical authorisation.
• Ensure adherence to change control procedures in the event of programme amendments.
• Participate in and share best practices ensuring lateral learning across the wider wells organisation"