Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is working with a global chemical manufacturing company to recruit a Junior Mechanical Project Engineer. The successful candidate would be working alongside Project Managers/Lead Engineers responsible for delivering portfolio of projects safely, on time and in budget.
This is a long term contract opportunity.
- Define the engineering solution including producing a detailed scope of work
- Responsible for detail design, ensure/facilitate multi-discipline designers and engineers in development of full and approved detail design.
- Record and controlling scope changes & seeking appropriate approvals
- Monitor & control cost on behalf of the Project Manager
- Monitor & reporting progress against the schedule
- Manage project documentation and records
- Review critical spare requirements during project execution and manage initial store inventory. Initiate and document project closure.
- Industry experience in Chemical Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical or related process industries
- Relevant Engineering Degree or HNC minimum
- Strong knowledge of COMAH regulations