Cost / Estimator / Schedule Engineer
|Job Title:||Cost / Estimator / Schedule Engineer|
|Location:||Baton Rouge, United States|
|Salary:||USD65 - USD75 per hour, Benefits: Yes|
|Contact Name:||Shawna Leatherwood|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2018 04:01|
• Evaluating the EPC Contractor’s cost control organization.
• Appraising, in detail, the cost reporting, analysis, cost control and cost forecasting performance of the EPC Contractor.
• With other IPT staff members, ensuring positive corrective actions by EPC Contractor.
• Preparation of the cost section of the IPT’ s Progress Report
•Answering any cost related requests from the affiliate.
• Interpreting the control estimate to the EPC Contractor (when the EPC Contractor hasn’t prepared the control estimate).
• Reviewing EPC Contractor estimates for alternate design studies.
•Reviewing EPC Contractor estimates for changes Schedule
• Evaluating the EPC Contractor’s schedule implementation and control.
• Appraising, in detail, the progress reporting, analysis, schedule control and schedule forecasting performance of the EPC Contractor.
• With other IPT staff members, ensuring positive corrective actions by the EPC Contractor.
• Coordinating project schedule implementation and control with activities of the Site.
• Preparing independent progress analysis for the PEL.
•Answering any schedule related questions from the affiliate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corpus Christi, United States
Baton Rouge, United States
Project Controls Engineer - EPC construction
Midland, United States
$120000 - $140000 per annum
Lead Process Engineer
£42 - £46 per hour