Job DescriptionGlobal provider of products, systems and services to the oil and gas industry is looking for a Solution Architect to assume overall responsibility for the UX architecture and design for a Product.
Taking the lead in developing and maintaining a coherent user experience across their product platform, this role sits within their software house, an organisation wide software ownership structure, established to support the increasing reliance on developing and integrating software within their clients' products and business operations.
Additional responsibilities & tasks include;
- Take part in branding of the platform
- Interface with users and sponsors and all other stakeholders in order to understand their needs
- Responsible for patterns, principles, frameworks and components related to UX.
Qualifications / knowledge and skills required;
- Deep technical knowledge for UX design in cloud/web/mobile development
- Broad and deep knowledge about UX Best Practice Designs for cloud/web/mobile solutions.
- Understanding of trends in emerging technologies (e.g. IoT, Augmented reality, virtual reality)
- Be able to code and develop interactive wireframes
- Solid experience from UX and/or Interaction design. Preferable from cloud developments on Google Cloud Platform and/or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience as from UX/Front-End development. Preferably from both App and Web development
- Proven track record from driving product design from initial phase through to production, with special focus on UX.
- Experience from agile development methods.
- University level (science) or relevant experience from Software development and design.
- Relevant tools and technologies; Google Cloud Platform technology stack and key services, Microsoft Azure Platform technology stack and key services, Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes/…), TypeScript/Angular, C#, Python, Java, HTML, CSS, JSON, JS
Personal attributes required:
- Highly analytical
- Able to translate technical issues into practical examples, create a constructive dialogue
- Proactive and open minded
- Team- and relationship builder
- Innovative mind set
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, the company also offers a strong work/life balance, positive work environment with challenging tasks.