Job DescriptionDo you want to join our fast growing team of Software Professionals at Aker Solutions?
Aker Solutions Software House develops cloud based solutions based on Google cloud components/services. We implement cloud-first and mobile-first software engineering based on Agile/SCRUM methodologies and related tools. Our commercial software and digital solutions offers a significant change in how offshore fields and assets are developed and managed, based on advanced digital twins, IoT, Machine Learning and knowledge based engineering, leveraging digitalization, automation and augmented reality.
As a Lead Solution Architect you will be responsible for the solution architecture and information security of a Product. You will have responsibility for developing and expanding our software development platform including patterns, components and frameworks. This role will interface with users and sponsors and other relevant stakeholders in order to understand their needs.
Key accountabilities will be to:
- Develop and maintain Solution Architectures for complex cloud based solutions
- Develop and maintain Solution Architecture patterns and principles
- Develop and maintain reusable platform frameworks and components
Qualifications / knowledge and skills required;
- University degree in a Science/ technical subject or relevant experience from Software development and design.
- Solid experience (Full stack) from all parts of software development including information security. Preferable from cloud developments on Google Cloud Platform and/or Microsoft Azure.
- 5+ years of experience as a Solution Architect and/or as backend/server-side developer. Preferable from cloud developments on Google Cloud Platform and/or Microsoft Azure.
- Proven track record from designing and developing technical solutions including agile development methods
- Experience from developing new digital solutions from initial phase to production
- Deep technical knowledge and understanding of all parts of cloud development
- Broad and deep knowledge about Architecture Solutions and Best Practice Designs for cloud solutions.
- Able to capture and translate functional requirements into technical requirements and architectural designs
- Understanding of trends in emerging technologies (e.g. cloud platforms, data mining and data analytics)
- Full stack software coding
- Highly analytical with the ability to translate technical issues into practical examples, create a constructive dialogue
- Proactive and open minded; Team and relationship builder
- Innovative mind set
Relevant Tools and technologies:
- Google Cloud Platform technology stack and key services
- Microsoft Azure Platform technology stack and key services
- Relational databases and No SQL databases
- Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes/…)
- C#, Python, Java
- RESTful services (API)
- GitHub/BitBucket/Visual Studio Team Servics
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, the company also offers a strong work/life balance, positive work environment with challenging tasks.