Job DescriptionGlobal provider of products, systems and services to the oil and gas industry is looking for a Senior Developer to take a key role in product development.
This role sits within their software house, this role sits within their software house, an organisation wide software ownership structure, established to support the increasing reliance on developing and integrating software within their clients' products and business operations.
Key responsibilities & tasks include;
- Responsible for parts, components and frameworks within a Product.
- Contribute in developing Solution Architecture patterns and principles
- SME for platform frameworks and components
Qualifications / knowledge and skills required;
- Technical knowledge and understanding of all parts of cloud development
- Able to capture and translate functional requirements into technical requirements and architectural designs
- Software coding
- Experience (Full stack) from software development including information security, with some experience as a developer - preferable from cloud developments on Google Cloud Platform and/or Microsoft Azure.
- University level (science) or relevant experience from Software development and design.
- Relevant tools and technologies; Google Cloud Platform technology stack and key services, Microsoft Azure Platform technology stack and key services, Relational databases and No SQL databases, Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes/…), TypeScript/Angular, C#, Python, Java, HTML, CSS, JSON, JS
Personal attributes required:
- Highly analytical
- Able to translate technical issues into practical examples, create a constructive dialogue
- Proactive and open minded
- Team- and relationship builder
- Innovative mind set
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, the company also offers a strong work/life balance, positive work environment with challenging tasks.