Aker Solutions Software House develops cloud based solutions based on Google cloud components/services. We implement cloud-first and mobile-first software engineering based on Agile/SCRUM methodologies and related tools. Our commercial software and digital solutions offers a significant change in how offshore fields and assets are developed and managed, based on advanced digital twins, IoT, Machine Learning and knowledge based engineering, leveraging digitalization, automation and augmented reality.
As a Software Developer you will play a key role in Product Development. You will be responsible for contributing to the completion of works in the Agile methodology as part of a scrum team.
Qualifications / knowledge and skills required;
- University degree in a Science/ technical subject or relevant experience from Software development and design
- Experience (Full stack) from software development including information security, preferably from cloud developments on Google Cloud Platform and/or Microsoft Azure
- Experience as a developer, preferably from cloud developments on Google Cloud Platform and/or Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge and experience of Software coding
- Highly analytical
- Able to translate technical issues into practical examples, create a constructive dialogue
- Proactive and open minded
- Team and relationship builder
- Innovative mind set.
- Relevant Tools and Technologies: Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes/…), TypeScript/Angular, C#, Python, Java, HTML, CSS, JSON, JS, Node.js, RESTful services (API), GitHub/BitBucket/Visual Studio Team Servics, SonarQube, Jenkins, Cucumber, Confluence, JIRA
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, the company also offers a strong work/life balance, positive work environment with challenging tasks.