To qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a Science discipline with minimum 10 years varied experience in safety operations, of which at least 3 years spent at a supervisory level
- Expert knowledge of all operational aspects of the SEQ related function and can act as an SME
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Computer literacy (MS Office) including the use of software applications
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all organisational levels
- Proven analytical, organisational and planning skills
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!