Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, is currently seeking a Senior Planner/Scheduler in the Calgary area. The qualified candidate must be local to Calgary or be able to provide accommodations as no LOA will be provided.
Approval is requested to hire a Senior Planner / Scheduler to support the Project department. This is a new position that did not previously exist and has been created due to the requirements of the project.
The ideal candidate will have 15+ years of experience related to performing planning and scheduling in the Oil and Gas or heavy industries.
- Responsible for providing planning and scheduling for the project.
- Ensures the contractor is in compliance with the contract conditions regarding planning and scheduling.
- Review and analysis of monthly contractors 90 day and project schedules to review changes in the critical path activities, not started activities, late activities etc… and other changes from the baseline schedule and previous monthly updates.
- Review and validation of the contractor submitted quantities installed and man-hour earned to ensure compliance with the contractual rules of credit.
- Working closely with the construction management team in the development of ad hoc schedules and what if analysis on the project schedule
Thank you for applying, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.