One of the UKs leading suppliers of construction materials is currently looking to add a talented Senior Quantity Surveyor to their team based in the East of Surrey. This is an excellent opportunity for an established SQS to continue to develop their career with an industry leader.
Responsibilities of the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Measure works that have been produced by contracting operations
- Monitoring financial progress through the production of cost or value reports for contracts and elements
- Liaising with customers representatives to agree quantities of work
- Working in compliance with ICS controls
- Managing processes, recording KPI’s performance and implementing training when needed.
- Communication Skills ( Written & Verbal)
- Surfacing. Asphalt or Construction experience
- A full, clean UK driving license
- Proven track record within Quantity Surveying
- Degree educated
- Extra benefits
Key Skills Senior Quantity Surveyor, Tendering, Client-facing, Drafting performance metrics, Surfacing, Construction, Purchasing, Stakeholder management.