Job DescriptionSenior Director, DMPK - Biotech - Oxfordshire
A new role has come available for a Director or Senior Director of DMPK to join an established Biotechnology company in the Oxfordshire area. If you have leadership experience of a multi-functional DMPK group and are exciting at the challenge of delivering drug for difficult to treat diseases then this could be the next exciting step in your career.
- Management and development of a highly experienced team of DMPK Scientists
- Developing DMPK strategy and delivering scientific solutions across drug discovery and development
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative partnerships across disciplines both internally and externally
- Acting as DMPK representative across programmes
- The completion of relevant regulatory documentation for IND filings and marketing applications
- Resource allocation and budget control
- PhD or equivalent in Chemistry or a related subject
- Extensive DMPK leadership experience
- A proven track record of delivery across a number of therapeutic areas
- A strong scientific knowledge of in vitro and in vivo ADME, LC-MS Bioanalysis, PK/PD
- Ability to evaluate scientific literature as well as implement new technology to develop new and innovative DMPK strategies
In return you can expect an industry leading salary and package, as well as the opportunity to have a significant impact in delivering drugs to patients and developing your career as a senior leader.