£20,000 - £28,000 + bonus + healthcare
My client is looking for a Planning coordinator / scheduler to work within their growing renewables company. My client is one of the largest renewable companies within Europe with a main focus on solar power.
My client is looking at investing in a person giving them the opportunity to learn and train further on their route to progress within the business.
The Ideal planning coordinator will have the following experience / qualifications
Relevant qualifications will be considered:
- Proven administration background in a similar environment will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of the Solar industry would be advantageous
- Experience in client interaction will be advantageous.
- Degree level qualification would be advantageous
- NVQ/SVQ in Business and Administration, Levels 1-4
- OCR Awards, Certificates and Diplomas in Administration (Business Professional), Levels 1-4
- BTEC Level 3 Award & Certificate in Principles of Business & Administration
The successful Planning coordinator would see the following benefits:
- £20,000 - £28,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life insurance 4x annual salary
- Shares within business
- Excellent progression routes
If you are interested in this Planning coordinator role please apply by clicking the below link or get in touch with Dominic Kendal at NES Global talent.