Job DescriptionRegulatory Associate (Part Time)– Contract – Surrey
A new part time, flexible position (3 days) concerning the increasingly important topic of regulatory affairs has become vacant within a world leading pharmaceutical company. My client has many exciting drugs and devices in the pipeline and as such it is a great time to join this company that values culture and employees as paramount.
Regulatory Associate Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of high quality, detailed regulatory dossiers using varied information sources.
- Liaising closely with other company personnel to ensure accuracy of such records, providing regulatory pack management advice.
- Full life cycle regulatory management of the product portfolio, with a focus on renewals and post approval variations.
- Labelling and artwork mock-ups and requests.
- Quality checking of documents to ensure consistency and adherence to company standards.
- Global and EU final review and sign-off for pharmaceutical, cosmetic and medical device products.
The Successful Candidate shall:
• Have 2 years’ prior experience in pharmaceutical regulatory affairs
• Be educated to degree level – BSc relating to chemistry/pharma/biomedical preferred.
• Be a competent project planner, with excellent tracking and communication skills – dealing with company stakeholders.
• Be well aware of Global and EU regulatory procedures.
• Work within document and artwork management systems
• Have the ability to understand and utilise different systems and databases.
This position is based on a 9 month contract and is immediately available. If successful, you can expect a competitive salary package, in addition to implementing your creative and regulatory skills at a globally renowned company.
For more information on rates and applying, please contact Charles on 0161 942 7163.