Regulatory Associate (Part Time)
|Job Title:||Regulatory Associate (Part Time)|
|Salary:||£0 - £250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charles Leach|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2018 16:13|
A new part time, flexible position (3 days) concerning the increasingly important topic of regulatory affairs has become vacant within a world leading pharmaceutical company. My client has many exciting drugs and devices in the pipeline and as such it is a great time to join this company that values culture and employees as paramount.
Regulatory Associate Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of high quality, detailed regulatory dossiers using varied information sources.
- Liaising closely with other company personnel to ensure accuracy of such records, providing regulatory pack management advice.
- Full life cycle regulatory management of the product portfolio, with a focus on renewals and post approval variations.
- Labelling and artwork mock-ups and requests.
- Quality checking of documents to ensure consistency and adherence to company standards.
- Global and EU final review and sign-off for pharmaceutical, cosmetic and medical device products.
The Successful Candidate shall:
• Have 2 years’ prior experience in pharmaceutical regulatory affairs
• Be educated to degree level – BSc relating to chemistry/pharma/biomedical preferred.
• Be a competent project planner, with excellent tracking and communication skills – dealing with company stakeholders.
• Be well aware of Global and EU regulatory procedures.
• Work within document and artwork management systems
• Have the ability to understand and utilise different systems and databases.
This position is based on a 9 month contract and is immediately available. If successful, you can expect a competitive salary package, in addition to implementing your creative and regulatory skills at a globally renowned company.
For more information on rates and applying, please contact Charles on 0161 942 7163.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Clinical Research Associate II
South Yarra, Australia
$110000 - $115000 per annum, Benefits: Super
Resarch Associate/Senior Research Associate (Assay Development)
£23000 per annum
Senior Clinical Research Associate - Office or home
Auckland, New Zealand
NZD110000 - NZD125000 per annum
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£25 - £30 per hour
$100000 - $120000 per annum, Benefits: Plus 15k-18k Car and Super on TOP