An innovative and global Aerospace organisations require an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to add to their manufacturing team.
The correct person for this position will have proven experience in delivering hands on improvements within their role and working with special processes / heat treatment.
- Assist Senior Engineer with hands on improvements to manufacturing process’ – assembly / quality / production etc
- Undertake design reviews and play a role in NPI
- Coach and mentor individuals in special processes / heat treatments
- Support launch teams from prototype through to production phase
- Play a role in surveying, stripping and overhauling work ready for quoting and application
- Work in accordance with health & safety guidelines
The successful Manufacturing Engineer will:
- Will have strong knowledge of special processes / heat treatments
- Ideally trained to HNC / HND level in an engineering / technical subject
- Good knowledge of Lean manufacturing tools and techniques
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Aerospace experience.
Manufacturing engineer, process improvement, production engineer, aerospace, nuclear, fabrication, special processes, heat treatments lean manufacturing, 5S, Kaizen, Takt time, Six sigma, green belt, black belt, efficiency, automotive, fast moving, assembly, OEE