Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a well-known operator company, is currently seeking a Maintenance Front Line Supervisor for a 16 month contract. Ideally the Successful Candidate should be local or have own accommodations in Nanticoke, Ontario as no camp or LOA is available. Shift is 4 days on/ 3 days off, 10 hours per day.
- Responsible for running the job site
- Coordinating the different contractors and maintenance
- Leading start up activities until turnover to operations
- Issuing permits and controlling the jobsite during mechanical portion of work
- Position will report to Tank Team Lead
- Directing or over-seeing work done by others in maintaining company facilities
- Owning and managing the relationship with the Maintenance & Reliability and construction providers
- Focusing on delivery of objectives and plans within agreed performance parameters, and driving continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate leadership in Personal Safety by driving systems and reinforcing the behaviors necessary to achieve
- 10+ years’ of experience of relevant experience
- Must have Oil and Gas experience
- Operator experience is required
- Locals preferred