The successful candidate must have strong commercial acumen surround contract disputes and a solid working knowledge of JCT Design and Build contracts.
- Create commercial documentation and contracts in line JCT legislation
- Generate accurate cost and valuations reports
- Attend site weekly meetings and liaised with site teams and other internal teams.
- Identify business risk in contracts and future opportunities and mitigations
- Responsible for negotiating contractual disputes for JCT Design and Build legislation
- Liaised with sub-contractors and client representatives efficiently
- Responsible for managing the supply to site using global agreements from US/Canada
- A degree in Quantity Surveying
- JCT Design and Build experience
- Strong Commercial acumen regarding contract disputes and payment applications
- CSCS Card
Senior Quantity Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveying, JCT Design and Build, Contract disputes, JCT D&B, payment applications, supplier management.