Job DescriptionBusiness Development Manager – IT Services – Manchester - £35k- £45k basic, double OTE, holidays, Birthday off, Pension, laptop, mobile, progression, training
As a result of continued growth and development my client is looking to add an additional Business Development professional to their new, vibrant Manchester office. They want to recruit a new business focused professional that is looking to progress their career in a rewarding senior sales position within an ever developing market.
Specific experience within IT Services is essential alongside hard work, hunger, determination and a willingness to succeed. Consistent support and infrastructure will be ever present providing you bring the right attitude and willingness.
In return the right candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary, superb earning potential and a vibrant place to work but more importantly be joining an organisation that in recent years have experienced fantastic growth, numerous awards and recognition couple with creating an environment tailored for success.
- Pipeline and prospecting new clients and opportunities to achieving sales activity and targets
- A clear demonstration of segmenting a market and a strategic approach
- Key negotiation at C-level
- Building a corporate plan and go to market approach
- Preparing and composing client proposals and presentations
- Have a proven track record in IT Services sales & IT Managed Services
- Be able to work autonomously and have self-driven work ethic
- Top level organisation and work management skills
- Ability to interact and operate with all levels of the business
- Be driven and carry a desire to succeed and achieve the best
- IT Managed Services/ Support sales experienced
- New business focused sales experience
- Track record of high activity
- Face to face sales ability and experience
- Double OTE
- Laptop & Mobile
- 23 days holiday (increase each year)
- Paid birthday off
- Career path
- Sales | New Business |IT Services |Managed Services | Business Development | Sales | Field Sales |Infrastructure | Prospecting | Data Centre |