Job DescriptionMobile Maintenance/Service Fitter – Midlands – Permanent - £32,000 + Van + Overtime + Benefits
An established and growing construction materials company are looking to increase their capabilities and processes by adding a Mobile Maintenance Fitter to their team. The right person for this role will be an experienced and time served fitter with experience of maintenance and servicing of heavy plant and equipment.
- Service, repair and maintenance of heavy plant and equipment
- Recording and monitoring the scheduled maintenances process documents
- Ensuring all activities is conducted in a safe manner and in accordance with the Safety Management System.
- Travelling to different sites and workshops to conduct maintenance and service tasks
- Apprentice trained Mechanical Fitter
- Planned maintenance skills
- Experience of servicing pavers, rollers, diggers etc.
- Good knowledge of Conveyors
- Heavy Plant and equipment
- Welding and Fabrication
- Asphalt/Aggregate plant experience
- Quarrying experience
- £30,000 - £32,000
- Extra benefits
Manufacturing, production, conveyors, planned maintenance, maintenance, time served, apprentice, mechanical, quarry, clay, heavy plant, paver, roller, digger