Job DescriptionPrincipal Digital Product Manager – Permanent – Delf, Netherland
The Principal Digital Product Manager will be a seasoned expert in Petroleum Geology &/or Reservoir Engineering. Deep understanding of the capabilities of the JewelSuite products & will drive the image of the JewelSuite products in the market. Understands the existing & planned differentiating functionality of the JewelSuite products compared to key competitor products. Work closely with the software development group to coach the group & provide advice for the product development strategy & roadmap. Work with the sales team, existing & new customers, helping them to understand their business needs, & promoting JewelSuite as well as working on new opportunities.
Principal Digital Product Manager Essential Responsibilities:
- 20+ years’ experience in Oil & Gas production
- Extensive experience in production, subsurface evaluation, reservoir modelling, reservoir engineering work in a variety of geological settings & field development environments
- Worked in multiple IOCs/NOCs &/or Operating Units of an IOC/NOC
- Strong static &/or dynamic modelling skills based on hands-on usage of reservoir modelling software (e.g. Petrel, Roxar, Paradigm, Eclipse, CMG’s simulators, TechLog) together with a sound grasp of the latest technologies
- Experience in the range of production geology &/or reservoir engineering activities from well planning to field development planning
Principal Digital Product Manager Qualifications/Requirements:
- University degree in Geoscience, Petroleum Engineering, Geology or Reservoir Engineering
- Advise on & steer the development of new functionality for JewelSuite products, in particular JewelSuite Subsurface Modeling
- Deliver innovative & creative answers in line with our product vision in a solutions space that encompasses the integrated disciplines of production geology, reservoir engineering, production technology, petrophysics & geomechanics & preferably into drilling planning & execution.
- Be an ambassador of the JewelSuite products. Work closely with Marketing & Sales to promote the JewelSuite products to existing & potential customers. Work with potential customers evaluating JewelSuite & existing customers to evaluate their experiences & business needs. Present at conferences & events. Lead technical workshops.
- Coach & educate members of the software development teams & the sales & support teams
Principal Digital Product Manager Desired Characteristics:-
Worked or engaged in (similar) software development projects. Well known in the E&P domain. Large customer network.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the Netherlands, some travel may be invovled