Job DescriptionSharePoint Support Analyst – 3 Year Contract – Farnborough
SharePoint Support Analyst ESSENTIALS:- SharePoint 2010 Site & Collections support, other Application Support when needed. O365 & SharePoint Online Support. Troubleshooting. Development of SharePoint Online Apps Includes (jQuery, Poweshell, C#, PowerApps, CSS), knowledge of PowerBI or Spotfire advantage. Administering SharePoint sites & collections. SharePoint Designer, workflows, InfoPath forms etc. Access Management (Azure, Active Directory, SharePoint Groups). SharePoint Migration/upgrade (From 2010 to SharePoint Online)
SharePoint Support Analyst:
The SharePoint environment is a key platform for managing internal document review & approval activities, secure internal communications & collaboration teams on a global scale. While the site is partially built, there is a requirement for a temporary, focussed effort on building the site in order to meet the continuously growing needs of our dynamic delivery team along with ensuring that information can be shared & protected appropriately. SharePoint Support is a main role of this position, but not limited. In addition to this role also will be assigned other activities related to compliance, application support, troubleshooting, projects support, work with customers, documentation, processes, security groups/user access management.
SharePoint Support Analyst Key responsibilities include:
- SharePoint 2010 Site & Collections support, other Application Support when needed
- O365 & SharePoint Online Support
- Development of SharePoint Online Apps Includes (jQuery, Poweshell, C#, PowerApps, CSS), knowledge of PowerBI or Spotfire advantage.
- Administering SharePoint sites & collections
- Development in SharePoint online using out of the box functionality, SharePoint Designer, workflows, InfoPath forms etc.
- Access Management (Azure, Active Directory, SharePoint Groups)
- Information Protection Compliance
- Developing/update of technical & process documentation
- Maintaining & tracking SharePoint site collections/sites inventory
- Training & consulting Power Users (site collection administrators)
- SharePoint Migration/upgrade (From 2010 to SharePoint Online)
- Software License Management (can be as additional responsibility)
SharePoint Support Analyst Skills & experience required:
- SharePoint online technical knowledge & experience
- SharePoint Designer workflow capabilities.
- Strong communication & analytical skills.
- High level of integrity for managing confidential information & site settings.
- Consultation at all levels – End User / Power User / Mentorship.
- Strong team work & ability to work using own initiative.
- Application support
- Facilitation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK