Job DescriptionMaintenance Technician - Lichfield- Extremely competitive salary including shift allowance, pension, holidays, overtime
A global, profitable automotive first tier supplier is looking for a Maintenance Technician to add to their manufacturing team.
The right person for this role will be a qualified, Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician from a manufacturing or production background. You will need to be multi skilled and have pre planned maintenance experience.
- Install, repair and maintain all manufacturing equipment
- Upgrade, refurb and improve equipment
- Reduce down time
- TPM for all equipment and facilities.
- Maintenance background.
- Manufacturing or production experience
- Time served or C&G
- Multi skilled
- Robots and / or PLC experience
- Welding environment experience
- Automotive background
- Extremely competitive & shift allowance
- Career Progression
- Personal Development
- Excellent company culture
Maintenance technician, maintenance engineer, automotive, OEM, assembly, production, manufacturing, 1st tier, production, metal, fabrication, welding, engineering, communication skills, multi skilled, electrical, mechanical