Job DescriptionLead Project Engineer – Alternative Energy – Automotive – Surrey - £40k - £50k plus bonus, holidays, pension
A prestigious and truly global automotive OEM is looking for an experienced Lead Engineer to work on projects related to Hybrid / EV development at their facility in the Surrey area.
The right person for this position will be an experienced Project Engineer with a keen eye for detail.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of concept, generation of and manufacturing project definitions. Taking into consideration technical specifications, requirements, other constraints and regulatory standards.
- Undertake problem solving related to new and existing products
- Participate in developing and maintaining relevant engineering processes and procedures
- Undertake conceptual design for new product introduction
- Help identify and implement new business improvements
- Responsible for design requirements capture, planning and execution of DFMEAs and design reviews and any subsequent actions through to completion and sign-off
- Qualified to degree level – BSc / BEng / MEng / MSc
- Detailed knowledge of alternative energies – HYBRID / ELECTRIC
- Strong working knowledge of a variety of software tools for design / project management
- A strong influencer with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience working with an Automotive OEM
- Salary £40k - £50k depending on experience
Project Engineer, Project Management, Project Lead, Design, development, Lead Engineer, automotive, CAD, Solidworks, OEM, DFMEA, concept, hybrid, electric, EV, failure modes, effect analysis, project, manufacturing.
Location – Surrey