A forward thinking and innovative automotive OEM are looking for an experienced Customer Liaison Quality Engineer for their manufacturing facility in Coventry.
The right person for this position will be able to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders including Manufacturing / Engineering / Quality / Aftersales.
- Liaise with aftersales departments to identify and report back technical issues to the main plant
- Define and support the manufacturing facility in problem rectification and failure issues
- Complete regular reporting to multiple stakeholders identifying trends and analysis
- Undertake proactive problem solving using a variety of quality problem solving techniques – 8D / 5Y / ISHIKAWA (FISHBONE) / PPAP / APQP / PFMEA etc.
- Undertake travel to customer facilities across the UK & Europe
- The successful candidate must have experience working within a similar quality function
- Be qualified to HNC / HND level in an Engineering, Technical or Business discipline
- Have good working knowledge of problem solving techniques
- Be independent and confident working by themselves
- A strong influencer with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience working with an Automotive OEM / Tier 1 / Tier 2
- Salary £35k - £40k depending on experience
Customer, Supplier, Quality Engineering, APQP, PPAP, 8D, 5Y, Problem Solving, PFMEA, Ishikawa, Fishbone, Process, Manufacturing, Automotive, Aftermarket
Location – Coventry