Job DescriptionThis position is responsible for deploying and maintaining security policies, procedures and compliance, remaining current with new security trends, developing information security awareness campaigns and educational programs, and building an effective Information Security organization. This position will report into the Information Security Manager and will entail organization and capability building of Iraqi seconded staff, including the Information Security Manager.
- Risk & Controls
- Incidents & Management of threats and Vulnerabilities
- IT infrastructure background
- Preferred experience: 7 to 10 years in IT with demonstrated IT leadership experience
- Degree related to IT
- Industry Certifications such as CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, GCIA
- Prefer knowledge/experience with IT control frameworks (COBIT, SOX) and risk methodologies (IRAM)
- Extensive experience in Information Security roles.
- Fluency in Arabic is desirable.