- To prepare & manage manufacturing work packs and documentation in line with company and department procedures
Monitor and control all aspects of the production (and pre-production) processes to ensure a smooth, efficient process flow for each works order / assembly
- To ensure parts shortages, stock losses or quality defects affecting the assembly of products are resolved quickly and effectively, for high standards of right first time, assembly efficiency and build completion on time.
- Track through product delivered to date and give forecasted completions – short, medium and longer term.
- Work closely with: production, material planners, buyers, project teams, stores, quality inspection, ATE and engineering to ensure orders are expediently progressed through the factory, including resolution through appropriate Quality Notification channels
- To carry out general administrative duties within the department commensurate with the role.
- Play a pro-active role in housekeeping and continuous improvement initiatives.
- As necessary, perform other duties, requiring essentially the same level of skill and responsibility
- NVQ 1 in an Administration/Clerical discipline or with suitable comparable experience
- Demonstrable aptitude for working in a technically based administration environment
- Confident communicator both verbal & written
- Good time management & organisational skills
- Proactive & flexible, drawing on support where required
- Team player, able to build cross functional relationships to enable completion of tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint