ESSENTIAL:- Experience using C# and ASP.net MVC. Excellent understanding of OO design and SOLID principles. Full stack development experience. Cloud. Google. Agile. Front end. Security.
My Client is looking to bring on a Cloud Software Engineer to strengthen the web application development team. The focus of this team is the delivery of commercial web-based solutions for the energy sector.
TheCloud Software Engineer will work closely with the web application development team and Leeds and other offices worldwide.
The Cloud Software Engineer will have experience working within an Agile software development environment, be able to demonstrate strong initiative, as well as proactively collaborating with other groups. There is a strong focus for this role on delivering exceptional User Experience. Therefore ability to analyse and understand user experience and behaviour and successfully transfer this into the design and development of the commercial deliveries is considered key.
Cloud Software Engineer Job Requirements:
- Experience using C# and ASP.net MVC
- Excellent understanding of OO design and SOLID principles
- Full stack development experience
- Self-motivated with a willing to learn attitude who values quality over speed
- Experience using testing frameworks and implementing automated tests at the unit, integration and system level
- Ability to work in a team environment that is fast-paced and follows Agile development practices
- Ability to work to commercial deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Commercial software development
- Design and Architecture
- Cloud Technology
- Desktop Application
- Human Computer Interface
- User Experience Design
- Web App and Micro services
Either: Bachelors/Masters in Computer science / Software Engineering , or Masters or above in a mathematical, scientific or engineering discipline.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK