I am looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to work for a global company who are offering the chance to join an excellent team and develop into a more senior role with time working across multiple Therapy Areas.
Why work for this company?
The client is a global mid-sized CRO who have an excellent pipeline of trails across multiple therapy areas , across the US, Europe and APAC and due to the sheer volume of work are looking for a Clinical trial Manager / Project Manager to join the team. These trails are being run across Sites globally and so give excellent exposure and experience, and offer an excellent progression path into more senior roles as the company grows.
This role is perfect for somebody who has a lot of drive to succeed and is looking to make a step up to a Senior Trial Manager Project Manager with the view to progressing further with the company.
Benefits of working at the company:
- Excellent opportunity to work with a global team – leaders in the area
- Valued staff with excellent training on offer and a clear path to promotions from within
- Collaborative culture and supportive team environment
- Excellent salary including bonus options
- Office Based role, Melbourne
- Clinical Trial Manager, focusing on various Therapy Areas
- Responsible for ensuring studies are delivered on time and within budget
- Responsible for facilitating communication with other members of the project teams, both locally and internationally
- Serve as the point of contact for all sponsor related enquiries
- Provide project related oversight to CRAs and Project Teams
- Effectively communicate ideas and instructions to other members of the project teams
Do you have what it takes?
- A science degree in a related field. MSc and PhD is seen favorably however not essential.
- 2 years+ Clinical Study/Project Management experience within a CRO environment
- Strong methodological background in the fields of clinical trials.
- Excellent organisation skills, including the ability to set priorities, manage time, plan work to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Familiarity with international regulatory/research guidelines on drug development, GCP, and statistical principles (especially ICH guidelines).
- Excellent communication skills, including experience working with stakeholders both sponsor and CRO.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and effectively within a team, including national and international collaborators.
- Proactivity and willingness to learn and grow with the role and the company.
- Keenness in developing clinical research career.
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Dean Coleman by emailing dean.coleman @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Dean on 02 9696 8016