Working as part of the project engineering team you will be responsible for delivering a project safely, on time and in budget.
- Define the engineering solution including producing a detailed scope of work
- Prepare the overall project cost estimate & schedule
- Responsible for detail design, ensure/facilitate multi-discipline designers and engineers in development of full and approved detail design.
- Support project manager in development of the project programme and monitor progress vs programme to completion.
- Deliver a EC&I design that incorporates the inherent safer design approach
- 10 years + experience in a Chemical Manufacturing environment
- Extensive experience of working in a COMAH regulated site
- Relevant Engineering degree
EC&I Project Engineer, EC&I, EC&I Project Manager, Electrical Project Engineer, Electrical Project Manager, COMAH, Chemical manufacturing, Chemicals