£40,000 - £45,000- 40Hours per week, DAYS, Pension, Holidays, Stability – Team of 15 Engineers, 1storeman and an Inspector.
An established and growing Manufacturing company is looking to increase its capabilities and processes by adding Mechanical Supervisor to their team. The successful candidate will have a team reporting to them directly. The ideal candidate will be a self-sufficient, responsible Mechanical Supervisor who has had experience in a similar role or in a team lead looking for that next step.
Mechanical Supervisor Responsibilities
- Health & Safety to others and yourself
- Ensuring safe and efficient use of all resources
- Ensuring all maintenance is carried out accurately and recorded for reference purposes
- Assisting with the development and improvement of the existing plant & equipment
- Reliability and maintenance of all equipment on site
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- Direction from drawings
- Making sure isolations and procedures are carried out accurately
- Demonstrating and adhering to safety policies in all working environments.
- HNC, ONC or equivalent
- Working Knowledge of health & safety, environmental and quality requirements
- Supervisory and decision making skills
- Industry experience working in cement, mining, steel or heavy industry
- Apprentice – time served ( Mechanical qualification)
- Excellent Communication ( Written and Verbal )
- Heavy Engineering experience
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Extra benefits
- Responsibility within a large company
Key Words – Mechanical supervisor, Team lead, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, PPM, HNC, ONC, Supervisor, Maintenance, Reliability, conveyors, fittings, gears, plant