Job DescriptionElectrical Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: Long-term assignment
Rate: $60 - $70 per hour
Experience: 5-10 years
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the design of electrical engineering equipment and systems for downstream facilities.
- Equipment specification of medium and low-voltage power distribution equipment
- Prepare single lines, protection diagrams for MV & HV switchgear, HV substations, generators, transformers and MCCs.
- Prepare electrical equipment specifications, data sheets, control philosophy and substation equipment layouts.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Texas P.E. license is required
- 3+ years of petrochemical experience
- Proven leadership experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship