Job DescriptionSenior Project Manager – Global Chemical Giant - Belgium – Permanent role offering great rewards
A leading global chemical company of ethics and responsibility coupled with the strategy and desire to exceed excellence. There is an ingrained culture of respect for our planet and the people who make it possible to achieve the daily success that is essential for this company all over the world.
As Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for managing large investment projects. The scope of the project covers the execution of the project to meet the requirements of the Contract together with other objectives and targets that are set to ensure maximum profit. You will report into the Group Head of Project Management.
In return you will work on some of the biggest and most prestigious projects in the industry.
- Overall project management and leadership
- Qualitative reporting and communication towards the steering committee
- Effective contractor and procurement management
- Effective risk management for the project
- Act as a role model for HSE performance for the project
- Lead, coach, engage and evaluate performance of team
- 10-15 years project management experience managing large projects within polymers & petrochemical environments
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of chemical processes, products and equipment
- Experience with European brownfield expansion or upgrade projects on chemical plants
- Strong technical knowledge of client management of FEED and EPC contracts
- Degree level qualified in engineering or equivalent Good knowledge of international engineering contractors and construction companies
- Flexible on future working location and ability to commute regulary
For executing this role you will be rewarded with a compensation package that demonstrates a company that values and trusts its employees. An excellent salary ranging from €120,000 - €140,000, in addition an industry leading benefits package and the ability to work in a rewarding and nurturing culture are on offer for the successful person.