Project Scheduler – Global Chemical Giant - Belgium – Permanent role offering great rewards
A leading global chemical company of ethics and responsibility coupled with the strategy and desire to exceed excellence. There is an ingrained culture of respect for our planet and the people who make it possible to achieve the daily success that is essential for this company all over the world.
As Project Scheduler you will guarantee the overall control of the investment projects in the field of budget assessments and controls the scheduling of the total project including time deadlines and the overall engineering process. You will ensure that all objectives are realsied in a timely and cost effective way.
In return you will work on some of the biggest and most prestigious projects in the industry.
- Manage the cost effectiveness of estimates and project execution
- Review actual spend versus budget provision
- Ensure the contractor and PMT submit project deliverables, documentation and information according to the schedule
- Review project proposals based on procedure agreements
- Execute reviews to strive for continuous improvement related to quality and cost efficiency
- Maintain an open dialogue with the engineering partner
- Follow up adherence to project plan
- Ensure correct cost reporting
- Experience of EPC/EPCM projects after FEED stage (execution)
- Engineer with preference to chemicals, with a minimum of 8 years or equivalent by relevant project practical experience
- Strong knowledge of systems including Primavera, Synergi, SAP, Access, MS-Project, MS-Office
- Fluent in Dutch/English, knowledge of French and German
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Comprehensive onshore construction experience within project management
For executing this role you will be rewarded with a compensation package that demonstrates a company that values and trusts its employees. An excellent salary ranging from €80,000 - €100,000, in addition an industry leading benefits package and the ability to work in a rewarding and nurturing culture are on offer for the successful person.