Job DescriptionProject Engineer
Location: Greater Los Angeles Area
Start date: August 2018
- Support daily operation and maintenance of refinery.
- Manage 10-15 small-cap projects from concept to completion.
- Oversee pipeline and facility engineering work including pump stations, terminals, truck loading, structures, and tank farms.
- Manage projects involving pipeline replacement and equipment maintenance/reliability.
- B.S. in Engineering.
- Mechanical PE license is preferred.
- Strong experience with rotating equipment, specifically pumps.
- Experience managing projects involving refined products.
- Background in midstream, upstream, or Logistics.