Job DescriptionWe are currently seeking applications from experienced Commissioning Superintendents with a background in LNG utilities. The successful candidate will join a major Australian LNG project and be responsible for leading utility commissioning activities through to plant start-up and into operations. This role will be full time for the term of the contract, with a rotation of 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off.
Duties will include:
- Coordinate the commissioning and start-up activities of the utility systems on behalf of company and in line with company’s HSE standards. Key areas will include: steam boilers and Sea cooling water systems.
- Liaise with the contractor and vendor support staff to ensure efficient execution of the activities including site acceptance testing
- Review and where applicable develop procedures for Company operations’ staff
- Conduct HSE management walkthroughs to ensure compliance
Applicants should hold the following experience:
- Relevant experience in utility operations, in particular steam systems and preferably sea water cooling systems,
- Experience in commissioning and start-up of utility systems of major oil& gas projects; experience in LNG operations would be an advantage.
- Good team worker: carry out activities in close cooperation with Company operations, contractor and vendor staff.