An opportunity has arisen for an accomplished and experienced EC&I Technician, to join a leading manufacturer of a variety of chemical products, who supply into a number of industry sectors across the globe.
Based at their chemical manufacturing site in the North-West, the successful candidate will take responsibility for all aspects of maintenance engineering within EC&I, to ensure continued safe operation and productivity on site.
As an apprentice trained engineer within an electrical or instrumentation discipline, you will be able to point to a background in fault finding & preventative maintenance techniques, in similar hazardous COMAH regulated, manufacturing environment- supporting installation, maintenance and calibration of all electrical instrument and controls systems across the site, demonstrating knowledge of instrumented systems, LV systems and control systems.
If you are a skilled EC&I technician, looking for a new opportunity in a challenging but friendly work environment, please do get in touch for more details.
- Installation, maintenance, test, calibration and commissioning of all EC&I equipment
- Safety checks on electrical systems and calibration work on instrumentation systems for legislative regulations in accordance with procedures laid down to ensure compliance with COMAH, PPC, ISO 9002/14001 accreditations,
- Support improvement projects
- Planned maintenance is carried out effectively and downtime reduced
- Electrical maintenance experience in chemical or similar process manufacturing environment
- Trouble shooting/ problem-solving skills
- 17th Edition wiring regulations
- Knowledge of ATEX regulations and maintenance of hazardous equipment, CompEx qualified
- Understanding of Safety Instrumented Systems
- Knowledge of control loops and control logic
- DCS/ PLC experience
- Higher qualifications in engineering
- COMAH Experience
- COMPEX certification
- Extra benefits
Manufacturing, EC&I, maintenance, planned maintenance, ATEX,PLC , SCADA, DSEAR , COMAH
Location – Chester