|Job Title:||HSE Auditor|
|Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Salary:||$1 per month, Benefits: Residential Role|
|Contact Name:||Julie Aguirre|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2018 13:41|
1. Develop and Monitor the Company's Annual and 5-Yearly HSE Audit Plan.
2. Plan, coordinate and audit HSE compliance and adequacy of implementation of HSEMS expectations within Company assets, Head Quarter, Support Units and Contactors.
3. Develop protocols for planning and implementing theme audit programs for operational sites.
4. Advise Line management / Job officers as well as Contractors to improve HSEMS implementation.
5. Provide audit performance report to Business units to identify areas of improvement
a) BS Chemical / Process engineering discipline or technical Science.
b) NEBOSH Diploma in HSE Management or Equivalent.
c) 10 years of experience in Industrial safety / Loss prevention in oil & gas industry. Related HSE training as well as specific experience in Audits, Inspections, Contractors / Project HSE and Risk management are essential
d) Knowledge of integrated Management systems, corporate safety rules and international regulations, international standards not limited to ISO14001 and OHSAS18001. Knowledge of UAE HSE related regulations and ADEHSMS are wished.
e) Knowledge of Contractors HSE Management / Project Management.
f) Certified lead Auditor from a recognized Association for HSE related standards ( OHSAS18001. ISO14001)
g) Excellent Technical writing ability.
h) Minimum of BS in Engineering or other related technical discipline in HSE
i) Fully familiar with the HSE Audit Procedures
j) Effective mediation and conflict resolution skills
k) Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and writing with all levels of organization
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's