TAX FREE Contractual opportunity for you with a Qatar based Oil & Gas Operator
Skill: Loss Prevention & Risk Engineering Specialist
Duration: 2 years and extendable contract
5 days per week, 8/10 hours per day.
Travel Days unpaid
Leave Schedule30 Calendar Days every 1 year OR 12 weeks / 2 weeks
Visa Status –Provided by NES
Medical Insurance provided to you.
No expenses with regard to the family and education is paid
Family can be brought into the country under personal sponsorship
Any days not worked not paid
Responsible for actively promoting safety, health, security, risk and loss prevention/safety engineering input for projects and sites. Provides ongoing support to the projects concerning safety, health, security and risk prevention issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, or Safety Engineering.
- 10-12 years’ experience in industrial safety and loss prevention in the oil and gas industry with special emphasis in Offshore Projects & Operations, Process Safety, Technical Safety Studies such as QRA, SIL, Hazops, PHA studies, Loss Prevention Engineering, Risk Assessment, Safe Systems of Work and Emergency Procedures.
- Should be highly proficient in Development of QRA Rule Sets, Assumptions, Reviewing Terms of Reference (TOR), Conducting Independent QRA studies, Building Risk Assessment studies, Consequence analysis, Physical effects modelling, Formal Safety analysis (FSA) studies for both Onshore and Offshore facilities.
- Special emphasis is placed on ability to lead hazard identification reviews utilizing recognized techniques (e.g., HAZOP, What-If, etc.) with a good understanding of risk assessment techniques. Practical knowledge of safe systems of work is essential with Emergency Preparedness knowledge/experience strongly desirable
- Ability to read engineering drawings and communicate with other engineers is essential.
- Very good knowledge or written and spoken English with ability to produce procedures and technical reports.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, hazard identification software’s (i.e. PHAPro) and consequence modeling software (i.e. PHAST etc.).
- Good organizational, communication, and supervisory skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong teamwork, facilitation, with the ability to communicate and interact at all levels of the DG projects organization
Please send your CV with the below details mentioned.
- Date of Birth:
- Direct Contact Number
- Email Id:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period: