- All information required to execute the job is in the job plan.
- Review equipment currently slated for the Cat Pad.
- Review plan and current timing to set up equipment at the Cat Pad including but not limited to blasting equipment, cranes, forklifts, rigging crews, light plants, ect….
- Develop tracking sheet with TAR planners for all material going to the Cat Pad.
- Work with selected hydro blast contractor to review needs.
- Coordinate the setup of all equipment at the Cat Pad.
- Manage all craft pre-TAR work and provide progress updates for the Cat Pad.
- Identify any gaps found during setup and recommend a resolution.
TAR Excecution -
- Ensure all work being completed at the Cat Pad is done in a safe manner and in compliance with polices.
- Report current progress in TAR start of shift meetings.
- Ensure good turn overs between each shift.
- Ensure schedule updates and documentation is accurate and complete every shift.
- Track and maintain a spreadsheet of all items at the Cat Pad.
- Coordinate cleaning, inspection, and moving of all equipment at the Cat Pad.
- Oversee contracted riggers at the Cat Pad.
- Oversee demob of all equipment at the Cat Pad.
- Review real cleaning times for bundles with planners to develop history.
- Desirable criteria –
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Basic understanding of rigging
- Basic understanding of industrial equipment (cranes, light plants, compressors)
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel