Logistics First Line Supervisor III
|Job Title:||Logistics First Line Supervisor III|
|Location:||Whiting, United States|
|Contact Name:||Braquece Smith|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2018 15:35|
Duration: 09.06.2018 – 09.02.2019
Schedule: 4 week on/4 week off
Location: Georgetown – Demerara-Machaica, Guyana
Logistics First Line Supervisor in Aviation, Marine, Shore Base, Ground Transport, Camp and Catering and does not represent any specific job description. Supervises employees, may include coordination of contractors, to deliver safe, reliable and profitable Logistics in assigned operating units (aviation, marine, shore base, ground transportation and camp services). Demonstrates applicable Logistic skills appropriate to job position. Typical Job Positions may include: Logistics First Line Supervisor (FLS), Aviation FLS, Marine FLS (e.g., Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) Procurement Manager), Shore Base FLS, Ground Transport FLS and may cover some or all of the responsibilities listed below. Logistics supervision of shore base contractor in Georgetown.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, a Level 3:
• In liaison with Journey management team ensure safe road transport operations.
• Oversee the utilization and deployment of company vehicles trucks cranes, drivers, operators etc.
• Oversee and approve time sheets for rented vehicles, trucks, cranes etc.
• On site representative to oversee infield logistics contractor operations.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Behavioral Skills: effective communication, courage of conviction, sound decision-making, risk management
• Functional Skills: HSE management - operations and maintenance, operations planning / improvement, maintenance management, logistics, general marine operations
• Demonstrates leadership, strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to network effectively across organizations.
• BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical degree
• 20+ years’ of relevant technical and professional experience • Extensive knowledge of logistics standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
• Strong Supply Chain knowledge or experience
• Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
• Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
SCOPE OF WORK:
Ensure that all safety practices are being followed Ensure that materials being loaded / unloaded are correct. Coordinate the movement of materials form lay down areas to vessel. Coordinate the movement of 3rd party materials to vessel. Coordinate bulk materials loading. Liaise with drilling rig personnel on material requirements. Daily reporting of work shift activities. Logistics planning for next shift. Liaise with Freight Forwarder for customs clearance of vessels and personnel
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Maintenance First Line Supervisor
CAD60 - CAD75 per hour
Contracts Administrator III
San Ramon, United States
Project Controller III
Houston, United States
$35 - $45 per hour
Logistics Coordinator II
Beaumont, United States
CAD130000 per annum