A opportunity has arisen for an experienced Maintenance Manager to join a manufacturing business based in Bolton. The business operate within the automotive industry, they have an excellent reputation within the industry.
As a Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for an engineering team, multi skilled maintenance engineers predominantly within a machining environment.
Key Responsibilities – Maintenance Manager
Manage Maintenance Department to:
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment
- Provide emergency / unscheduled repairs on production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
Essential Skills – Maintenance Manager
- Minimum of 4 years related experience in maintenance management
- Completed a full Time served apprenticeship in a relevant field such as mechanical engineering
- Effective communication skills and understand job instructions both verbally and written.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
Key skills: maintenance / management / PPM / reactive maintenance / planned maintenance / mechanical / electrical / engineering management / multi skilled