(£28,000 - £32,000) Permanent Days – 40Hrs P/W (Mon– Fri) Flexible hours, Overtime, Company Van & Fuel card, Bonuses, Pension, Holidays & Weekend/evening work available O/T @ x2.
An established Manufacturing company is looking for an Industrial Electrical Engineer to join their team. Being the sole Electrician on site, this position will be the perfect next step for a strong electrical engineer to gain exposure supporting a team of electrical fitters & to be provided management training/courses.
The right person for this role will be an experienced/time served, Electrical Maintenance Engineer or an Electrical Installations Engineer who would like to gain more exposure in the heavy industry.
- Ensure all equipment is serviced and repaired efficiently
- Pre-Planned maintenance is carried out effectively and downtime reduced
- Fault finding and problem solving on electrical machinery and systems
- PLC fault finding and repairs
- Conveyors, Crushers & Screens
- Continuous improvement
- Supporting the Maintenance Manager as and when required
- Assisting with electrical maintenance duties
- Apprentice trained – Time served
- Heavy industry or Electrical installations experience
- Experience of working with 3phases, motors or HV switches
- Experience working with crushers, screens & conveyors
- PLC experience is advantageous
- £28,000 - £32,000
- Company van
- Fuel Card
- Extra benefits
- Progression opportunities
Manufacturing, production, conveyors, HV, 3Phase, PLC’s, Installations, PPM, planned maintenance, maintenance, electrical, mechanical, Allen Bradley, controls and time served