This company has been established within in the New Zealand market for over 120 years and has several terminals nationwide. This specific terminal supplies over 200 million litres of refined products to the Southland region.
You’ll be a key part of the operations team to ensure the terminal can run efficiently, reliably, safely and cost effectively. For the first month or two you'll be in a "buddy up" as part of your training and getting up to speed with systems and processes.
We’re ideally seeking for the following attributes:
- Have completed a secondary education and preferably operated in a Field Technician capacity before
- Preferably experience in understanding terminal assets and product movement.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High standard of HSE and promote a work safe culture
- Good Mechanical aptitude and the ability to adhere to systems and processes
- Works well in a team environment
- A strong level of physical fitness and mobility
To understand more about this role call Scott Casey-Wooldridge on 027 559 1570 or apply now.